Click here to ApplyProject Manager-Telecom
General Job Description:
Manage planning, budget, implementation and completion of assigned projects.
Specific Job Description:
- To lead the work control organization and manage work flow of existing projects, including but not limited to activities with teams implementing such projects for KeirCom.
- To help ensure high quality of output, on-time and below-cost delivery of projects, safety at project sites and compliance to customer standards/requirements.
- To manage materials and equipment allocated/deployed at projects.
- To fully support KeirCom project management teams in implementing existing projects.
- To perform tasks as directed by Operations leadership.
- Oversee the implementation of standard occupational and health and safety procedures across the site labor force.
- Map out preventive and contingency planning measures to avoid site hazards and develop risk assessment procedures.
- Follow up invoices/billings with customer.
- At least a graduate of an engineering course from a recognized institution.
- Degree in electrical or related engineering courses a plus.
- n lieu of degree, at least three years of experiences in the telecom industry.
- At least five years of work experiences in the telecommunications industry
- Work experience overseas a plus.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|