Click here to ApplyQuantity Surveyor – The C.A.T. Group of Companies
1. Under the direction of the Intermediate Estimator, calculate various statistical data – quantity take-offs, material price lists, labor costs per man hour, equipment, etc.
2. Assist in obtaining scopes of work and pricing from subcontractors and suppliers.
3. Assist in closing bids.
4. Research historical data (purchase orders, subcontracts, productivity analysis reports, etc.) and compile summary reports to develop guidelines and precedence for future estimates.
5. Participate in developing project update and bid package estimate documents.
6. Maintain files of working documents for back-up to estimating figures.
7. Assist in the monitoring of conceptual estimates with actual cost data.
8. Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
9. Take-off and measurement of construction works prior to tender.
10. Clarify and evaluate tenders.
11. Prepare tender and contract documents including bills of quantities and requests for quotations.
12. Undertake costs analysis for repair and maintenance of project work.
13. Undertake feasibility studies.
14. Perform risk and value management and cost control.
15. Prepare and analyze costing for tenders.
16. Analyze outcomes and write detailed progress reports.
17. Value completed work and arrange payments.
18. Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use.
19. Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
20. Manage the resultant contract through monthly valuations, variations control, contract administration and assessment of claims.
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy; Civil Engineering|