Click here to ApplyReporting Accountant – Dubai – Al Zahrawi Medical Supplies LLC
The Reporting Accountant is responsible for preparing various financial reports, analyzing the data to create different reports as per the business needs.
• Preparing Profit and Loss Summary directly after monthly closing
• Responsible to validate and prepare the Class Wise Supporting Schedule for Cost of Sales, Marketing and Traveling expenses every month and sending them to the respective Business Unit Manager.
• Following up with Business Unit Manager, Division Manager and Sales Directors, if there have any corrections in the Class Wise P&L Account and Supporting Schedules.
• Analyzing and preparing profitability reports based on product types, product lines, customers and suppliers, and salesperson.
• Analyzing the ratio by Entity, Division, and Business Unit with respect to the Corporate Benchmark
• Following up with the responsible person to make sure all reports are ready to construct Financial Indicator.
• Validating the Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inventory Reports, HR and Supply Chain reports as per the closing calendar.
• Preparing various types of analysis and reports on Sales and Gross Margin for Financial Indicator.
Quarterly Incentives Calculation:
• Preparing, validating and circulating the Quarterly Incentives calculation files to all Sales staffs in UAE, Oman, Qatar and Bahrain.
• Coordinating with the concerned manager to correct any mistakes highlighted by the salesperson from the Incentives Calculation file.
• Assisting the Planning & Reporting Manager in preparing the Bank Review Meeting presentation and the Board presentation as per reporting calendar.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Medical & Healthcare Equipment|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|