Click here to ApplySales Representative – Central Province – Tamer Group
To handle different accounts, outlets to sell volume, distribution, shelving, and pricing across multiple brands and categories. To help the company achieves Volume, profit, and superior in-store presence
- Visit all outlets on daily basis as per the scheduled plans and ensure the implementation of sales fundamentals: distribution, shelving, pricing, and displays.
- Achieve sales and collection target by the customer and by product line as per monthly/annual target.
- Ensure the availability of all range of SKUs as per the RPS (Retail Performance Standard) to establish a superior in-store presence.
- Provide Reports on competition activities, initiatives, and launches.
- Sign new opening account files for all customers and finalize them.
- Finalize the trade contracts with customers.
- Provide adequate reports of stock expiries & damages.
|Job Location:||Central Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Pharmaceutical Manufacturing|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|