Click here to ApplySenior Accountant – The Sultan Center
- Performing Sales reconciliation on a daily/weekly and monthly basis.
- Prepares and records Sales entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Performing bank reconciliation daily with G/L accounts.
- Support the Chief Accountant in performing accounting and reporting activities related to Reconciliation, Account Analysis, Accounts Receivable, and Cash Reports.
- Developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Prepares month-end reports and statements.
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance.
|Job Location:||Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Retail & Wholesale|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Click here to Apply