- Assess project and its requirements.
- Assess the impact and feasibility of site due diligence, preliminary layout and up to the final engineering design.
- Prepare architectural drawings and schematic designs based on project requirements.
- Study and assess drawings, plans, specifications and other documents relating to construction projects.
- Determine budget, project schedules and scope of work and deploy appropriate staff.
- Direct, lead and support other engineering and skilled personnel in managing and executing multiple tasks and projects.
- Lead and direct onsite construction teams.
- Collaborate and interact with construction teams, architects and outside project developers and consultants.
- Manage deliverables on time and within the budget.
- Initiate and ensure standard civil engineering discipline in drawings and plans including geotechnical, wind and hydrology analyses.
- Adhere to the best practices, standards and procedures of the company.
About the position:
We have a long list of Project Management Consulting and Main Contracting companies who are always looking for Top Candidates for their future projects across the GCC Region!
Our new platform will allow us to represent you like never before. Our consultants will be out there with the sole mission to bring you options with your favorite employers. Once you have matched any of our opportunities, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
Should your skills and experience match our initial requirements, your profile will automatically be added on our AI system, FifthEdge, and you will receive a welcome email confirmation within the next 24-48 hours.
Please note that it is vital that you complete your profile on the site and your contact details are updated so we can easily reach you once we have finalized the roles.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Civil Engineering|