Click here to ApplySenior IT Operations Associate (SC7) (Snr SCOPE Training and Documentation) – World Food Programme
The SCOPE Training and Documentation Associate will technically and administratively report to the SCOPE Coordinator at the country office level, in close collaboration with the Learning and Development branch of TECB to understand the functionality of the various solutions developed, and to determine the training materials required throughout the project lifecycle.
At this level, the incumbent is expected to demonstrate responsibility and initiative to respond independently to queries with minimum guidance.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (Part 1)
- Develop, produce and maintain high-quality Standard Operating Procedures and training manuals for the Digital Assistance Solutions (software/hardware) deployed in the Country;
- Develop the training work plan/workshops, including strategy and proposed methodologies, as well as quality assurance plan for the entire Country Office;
- Translating complex and technical information into an intuitive and clear format for non technical audience;
- Create multimedia content related to Digital Assistance Solutions for inclusion in communications, this content may include video footage and tutorials using appropriate software such as (Adobe play, Flash animations, etc).
- Leverage strong understanding of SCOPE operation and realities in the Country to support development of various technical documents that includes but not limited to requirements, specifications, and end user documentation;
- Create Diagrams, Drawings and Charts to explain the functionalities of the deployed solutions or hardware;
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (Part 2)
- Collect training and capacity building requirements from all stakeholders, and from quality assurance specialists at various levels (Country Office/RB/HQ)
- Interact with relevant internal and external stakeholders for training information;
- Evaluation of the trainers/facilitators work, based on evaluation forms received from participants;
- Facilitate and coordinate the trainings/workshops at the Country and Area Offices;
- Provide efficient guidance and supervise the teams of trainers;
- Complement the SCOPE service desk function by identifying and filling capacity building gaps, in beneficiary and transfer management roles.
- Regular reporting on activities undertaken.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Sanaa, Yemen|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Non-profit Organization|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|