- Liaise directly with the Client
- Supervise team of Quantity Surveyors
- Direct team to meet production deadlines
- Preparation of budget and cost estimates
- Cost Management Services, tendering methods, contract conditions
- Cost Reporting & Management of Payments
- Value Engineering
- Pre & Post contract work, FIDIC forms of contract working on major projects
- Responsible for monitoring contractor progress, setting up budget and reporting, quantity estimates and variation analysis
- Responsible for mentoring & developing junior QS employees
- Preparation of cost plans
- Tender evaluation & assessment
- Preparation of recommendations for award of contractor packages
- Preparing and presenting cash flow & cost management advice to clients
- Interpreting and offering advice on contract
- Ensuring contractual notices and client entitlements are properly administered
- Preparation of contractor’s payment recommendations
- Measuring & valuing variations
- Agreement of final accounts
- Management of other members of staff
We have a long list of Project Management Consulting and Main Contracting companies who are always looking for Top Candidates for their future projects across the GCC Region!
Our new platform will allow us to represent you like never before. Our consultants will be out there with the sole mission to bring you options with your favorite employers. Once you have matched any of our opportunities, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
Should your skills and experience match our initial requirements, your profile will automatically be added on our AI system, FifthEdge, and you will receive a welcome email confirmation within the next 24-48 hours.
Please note that it is vital that you complete your profile on the site and your contact details are updated so we can easily reach you once we have finalized the roles.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive|