We have a long list of Project Management Consulting and Main Contracting companies who are always looking for Resident Engineers for their future projects across the GCC Region!
Our new platform will allow us to represent you like never before. Our consultants will be out there with the sole mission to bring you options with your favorite employers. Once you have matched any of our opportunities, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
If you would like to be included on our succession pipeline for potential upcoming positions below, click the apply button now and sign-up on our AI platform.
Please note that it is vital that you complete your profile on the site and your contact details are updated so we can easily reach you once we have finalized the role.
- Ensure performance of the work in strict accordance with the drawings, plans and specifications.
- Maintain a detailed diary of the day work activities, issues, work approved or rejected, hours of operation, labour and equipment used, etc.
- Coordinate with the Contractor’s Senior Construction Manager in charge of the work on a frequent basis to ensure that no issues are encountered.
- Coordinate with the discipline Engineers to ensure that the relevant sections of works are managed, supervised, and inspected correctly.
- Review and comment appropriately to RFI’s as received from the Contractor, when directed by the Resident Engineer.
- Review and comment appropriately to RFA’s as received from the Contractor, when directed by the Resident Engineer.
- Report to the Resident Engineer any failure of the Contractor to conform to drawings, plans and specifications and to provide good workmanship.
- Review and comment appropriately to shop drawings received from the Contractor, when directed by the Resident Engineer.
- Ensure that the works are being constructed to the latest construction and shop drawings.
- Liaise with the design office Engineer(s) when required.
- Assist the Resident Engineer in monitoring the Contractor’s progress of the works.
- Representation of the company at daily site meetings with the Contractor when necessary.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Civil Engineering|