Click here to ApplySENIOR SOCIAL MEDIA OFFICER – Trolley
· Implement social media strategy for our company in Middle East and North Africa
· Build and foster a community of leisure and business travellers
· Manage Company’s brand presence in , Twitter, G+ and other social networks
· Create engaging and interesting content (posts, videos, promotions, etc.)
· Identify social media influencers and engage them
· Create and execute innovative social media campaigns
· Manage a social media advertising budget
· Keep up to date on opportunities in the social media space
· Build and maintain relationships with Social Media Network representatives
· Produce regular reports detailing the impact of social media initiatives
· Assist in market research and competitor analysis
· Maintain a robust community while keeping the voice of each brand and participate in dialogue with customers when appropriate.
· Manage multiple projects relating to the effective use of social media. Provide updates and reviews to management at various levels to educate and inform about social media activities, policies, competition, and achievements.
· Coordinate social media content development, campaigns with other communications projects and event calendar.
· Identify new opportunities to continually improve the social media presence of each client to engage supporters online and nurture them into customers.
· Work with the Art Department where needed, to produce creative for use in social media campaigns.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Retail & Wholesale|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|