Click here to ApplySenior Sourcing Manager
- Develop/maintain global strategic supplier relationships
- Assess supplier capabilities, analyze the market and develop sourcing recommendations while balancing risk, cost and ensuring supply.
- Manage and resolve supplier issues
- Negotiate supplier contracts in collaboration with Legal, Risk, and other key internal business partners
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies for key direct purchases and support critical directed buys
- Day to day management and cross-functional coordination of raw and pack
- Directly support plant buyers on critical materials regularly
- Drive and coordinate identified cost savings across all spend areas
Support strategic projects to develop future cost savings pipeline and sourcing network optimizations for the company
Consolidate spend to deliver efficiencies
Explore opportunities to leverage scale and supply from other regions
- Interact with internal senior management and external personnel on matters requiring coordination between organizations
Establish cross-functional relationships to develop/ streamline key processes and drive strategic projects
- Harmonize sourcing processes across the Saudi Arabia.
- Leadership of key material strategies including new supplier development, trade show(s) participation, formulation support, new/alternate material qualification and trials.
- Influencing and supporting innovation agreements (Non-disclosure Agreements, Intellectual Property, Trade Mark License Agreements).
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Click here to Apply