Click here to ApplySENIOR URBAN DESIGNER – Parsons International Limited
- To review existing plans and analyze urban design issues at the level required (city scale to lot scale) and make recommendations for change as necessary.
- To prepare urban designs solutions and reports (text and especially graphics) on all aspects of urban design, including city image, site design, building design, streetscape, signage, landscaping, lighting, and public art.
- To make presentations when required.
- To work with engineering and planning staff on resolving design issues.
- To review developer proposals and make comments as necessary.
- To prepare Specific Area Plans for localized parts of the city.
- To provide advice on elements of urban design at the streetscape and site-specific level.
- To provide input on urban design for Zoning Regulations and similar implementation measures.
- To sit on committees and provide advice and input to senior management on urban design factors.
- To prepare Technical Scope of Work for projects carried out by the Urban Design Unit.
- To perform any task in the related field assigned by Urban Planning Director & Manager or by Royal Commission Upper Management.
|Job Location:||Jizan, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|