Click here to ApplyService Advisor (Arabic speaking) – Almana Group
• Provide utmost Customer Service to all customers and their issues / concerns in accordance to Divisional Standards.
• Discuss with the customers about potential cost of repairs and seek prior approval before proceeding to the repairs other than scheduled services.
• Advise customers on periodical maintenances requirement as per manufacturer recommendations.
• Carry out the determination and preparation of Repair Orders and ensure its utmost accuracy to prevent errors or delays during its service / maintenance.
• Document vehicle problems by listening to customers describe them and by asking probing questions.
• Liaise with the Workshop Team, as and when necessary, to accurately pinpoint the issue in the vehicle.
• Carry out Front Desk Activities relevant to the sales and promotion of the Division’s products and services.
• Coordinate with parts department to promote parts accessory sales and service campaigns.
• Inform the Workshop Manager about the competitions and any other customers’ feedback and concerns obtain through customers interactions.
• Handle the customers concerns within the bounds of the authority.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Dealership & Distributor; Automotive Repair, Spare Parts, & Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|