- Oversee daily operations
- Coordinate employee schedules, ensuring adequate coverage
- Enforce all workplace policies and procedures
- Coordinate training and professional development activities for employees
- Conduct staff performance reviews
- Maintain and adhere to departmental budget
- Approve project plans
- Address and report safety concerns in a timely manner
- Track and monitors project progress, adhering to prearranged standards
- Ensure compliance across the worksite
- Review all project contracts before submitting to management
- Answer inquiries from potential project partners
- Mediate on-site conflicts
- Prepare and submits bi-monthly progress reports
About the position:
We have a long list of Project Management Consulting and Main Contracting companies who are always looking for Top Candidates for their future projects across the GCC Region!
Our new platform will allow us to represent you like never before. Our consultants will be out there with the sole mission to bring you options with your favorite employers. Once you have matched any of our opportunities, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
Should your skills and experience match our initial requirements, your profile will automatically be added on our AI system, FifthEdge, and you will receive a welcome email confirmation within the next 24-48 hours.
Please note that it is vital that you complete your profile on the site and your contact details are updated so we can easily reach you once we have finalized the roles.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Civil Engineering|