Click here to ApplySpa Nurse – KUN International Sports.
To plan and provide medical and nursing care to Spa members. Attend all emergencies related or derivated as a result after a Spa treatment or during the use of the Spa facilities.
To support by performing non invasive beauty treatments. To operate and work in accordance with standards prescribed in the Spa Manual.
Reporting to the Spa Director and lead Therapist, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and nametag and follow good hygiene habits at all time. Make- up is a requirement for female therapists & hair up as per the standard.
- Providing basic and routine emergency care, they ensure the wellbeing of members , clients and staff throughout the whole of the wellness and fitness journey
- Ensures the most accurate diagnoses.
- Support by performing non invasive aesthetic treatments such as cryotherapy, linfopress and Vela Shape III.
- Provide consistent professional non invasive services in accordance with spa protocols, with attention to detail and accepted certification practices
- When possible advise guests of spa service programs, treatments and products available at the spa.
- When necessary assist to ensure that all treatment rooms are fully set up before beginning a treatment according to standards and procedures.
- Request, collect nursing stock & supplies in accordance with minimum stock levels.
- Nurse will use all CORE equipments , devices , tools and supplies safely and correctly.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area consistent with the high standards of the facility
- Constantly maintain up-to-date knowledge of the personal services performed and any revisions in the skin care products or procedures used.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa, fitness and ENCORE.
- Assist in the day-to-day spa operations as required.
- Handle clients’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously, provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by clients.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Personal Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|