Click here to ApplySr. Sales Engineer (Chemical Construction Material) – Al-Bahar National Company
- Generate new enquires, work out technical solution, prepare commercial pricing offer, finalize & execute orders for all the queries in chemical Department.
- Close sale opportunities provided by marketing and management.
- Establish relationship with ongoing clients and obtain new prospects and leads.
- Telephones prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Identifies and closes additional purchases of products and services by customers’ communities.
- Works closely with Support, Account Management and Business Development.
- Responds to requests from customers for information and gives online presentations.
- Engages in technical discussions with potential clients through demonstrations and presentations.
- Checks on competitive activity and develops new methods of sales development.
- Troubleshoots problems regarding products provided.
- Answers questions from customers and handles complaints.
- Ensure approval of products and materials at required ministries, government agencies and consulting offices as assigned.
- Remains knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in the construction and construction chemicals industries.
- Keeps management informed of all activity and market movements, including timely preparation of reports.
- Report on daily/weekly basis to direct manager on sales progress and advise / alert if any problems may arise.
- Attend on regular basis meetings held with company management according to schedule distributed.
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy; Construction & Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
Click here to Apply