Click here to ApplyStore Manager – KSA – Panda Retail Company
We believe that work is not just an office you report to every morning. It is rather the right place for discoveries as well as innovations and a venue for development of professional skills. Employees in Panda always work to reach new heights in performance through enthusiasm, punctuality and adaptability. If you believe you can be the one with this skillset, join us today to start your first step towards a quite successful career path.
Ensure the store is operated and ready for trading as per Standard Operating Procedures to achieve budgeted sales and profit.
Carry out regular store performance reviews across all areas to gauge compliance to the operating processes and procedures to ensure the store is delivering a ‘Pleasant Shopping Experience’ for our customers and provide feedback to the store team. This will be done by Unannounced store visits: These visits are done during evening shifts and during weekends, in order review the compliance of the operation during trading and to make sure the effectiveness to deliver customer service.
• Ensure that stores are carrying out the latest routines in accordance to with the latest Operations Manual.
• The store management and staff are fully trained in the latest routines and ensuring that the store managers are fully implementing all policies, processes, and procedures. All required health checks are being carried out and followed up with corrective action.
• The logbook process is being carried out with the prescribed reviews and follow up.
• Store KPI’s are being reviewed to ensure targets are being achieved and action plans are developed to rectify issues.
• Perform spot checks on CCO policies and procedures implementation daily.
• Carry out monthly P&L reviews with the Store Team and ensure there is an action plan developed to address any issues and that the action plan is followed up.
• Ensure efficiency on labor cost and manpower budget.
• Receive monthly report of supplies and usage and apply measures to optimize cost.
• Monitor store performance on utility cost, ensuring that the stores follow the right procedures to save cost.
Food Safety Review:
• Ensure that the food safety policy is being fully implemented in all areas of the store.
• The QA audits are happening, the reports are being reviewed and there is an action plan in place to rectify any issues identified.
• Implements, monitors and ensures training takes place to achieve all targets
Health & Safety Review:
• Ensure that the company Health & Safety policy is being fully implemented across all areas.
• Ensure that the store is carrying out the health & safety store walk and meeting with appropriate following up of action points. (Checking fire exists, Fire extinguisher, Stacking in the backdoor. etc.)
Store Cleaning Review:
• Ensure the store cleaning plan is being implemented and that there is a high standard of hygiene across all areas of the store, from the yard and stockroom to the sales floor.
• Ensure that the cleaning review is being completed by the store manager and that an action plan is in place to rectify any issues.
• Cashiers, Department Staff, Overtime, Casual Etc
• To ensure implementation of ongoing Recruiting on the store level and manpower availability.
Provide individual feedback to store team:
• Receive reports (sales, NIS, availability…etc) monitor store section managers/supervisors’ performance in dealing with issues and help them solve it by taking it to a higher level if needed.
• Instruct and advise store team on how to overcome less than budgeted performance.
• Plan together with store team and come up with action plans to improve the performance of the store from all angles. (Sales, Store standards, Store KPIs, …)
• Ensure on-shelf availability by implementing controls and monitoring results providing regular feedback and guidance to store team
• Receive the various availability reports (KVIs, promo items, private label…etc) benchmark the performance against other stores and provide feedback to store team and advise/instruct store team to fix the ordering issues.
• Perform Planograms spot checks on a regular basis and take corrective action.
Ensure implementation of customer service standards:
• Supporting Store team in dealing with customer complaints and suggestions in resolving issues.
• Taking the ownership on following up personally on all customer complains/feedback
|Job Location:||Saudi Arabia|