Click here to ApplySystem Administrator(Backup) – Raqmiyat LLC (Al Ghurair Group of Companies)
• Storage Configuration & Administration of EMC VNX2 Block and File System Replication via Unisphere and NAVISECCLI.
• Configuration and Management of EMC VMAX and SRDF replication via Unisphere and SYMCLI.
• Administration of EMC RecoverPoint Replication Solution via Unisphere and CLI.
• Administration of HP 3PAR storage system via Console and CLI
• Administration of IBM Storwize storage system via Console
• Zoning Configuration and Management of Cisco MDS SAN Switches using Data Centre Network Manager and CLI.
• Zoning Configuration and Management of Brocade SAN Directors via Connectrix Manager and CLI.
• Storage Capacity Planning, Preparing Reports, Vendor Management and Performance Analysis of Storage Systems.
• Periodic Firmware Upgrades of SAN switches and Storage Systems.
• ITIL Change/Incident management awareness.
• Knowledge of EMC Powerpath, VMWARE Native Multipathing plugin and Microsoft MPIO is a plus. Backup Services:
• EMC Networker 9 and 8, Avamar, DPA.
• EMC Data Domain
• HP Store Once
• MSL Library, Quantum Library
• Agent installation (UNIX / Windows)
• Module integration (Oracle / SQL / Exchange / NDMP)
• Media and license management
• Physical and Virtual Tape Library Management.
• Cloning, Tape Vaulting, Backup configuration (retention, groups, and clients)
• Reporting, performance monitoring, analysis, and capacity Planning
• Maintaining backup schedule, and backup system optimization and enhancement UNIX Services:
• Instillation and administration of UNIX/Linux Operating Systems (Linux: RedHat, SUSE & UNIX: HP-UX & Oracle Solaris),
• Software and patch administrations
• Good understanding about performance tuning and trouble shooting
• Operating System backup and restore
• Knowledge of Hardware (HP, IBM & Oracle)
• Good knowledge about Network, Security & Firewall configuration, Shell scripts
• Linux (In depth knowledge on RHEL/OEL/SUSE with hands on experience in an enterprise level Organization)
• Virtualization (In depth knowledge on Oracle Virtualization, VM Manager & VM server, with hands on experience in an enterprise level Organization)
• Good Knowledge on HPUX and Oracle Solaris
• Hands on experience on VERITAS Cluster , HP Service Guard Cluster & Oracle Solaris Cluster
• Knowledge on AIX and AIX Virtualization
• Understanding about VMware virtualization
• Volume Manager : LVM, Veritas Volume Manager, ASM disk Management
• Backup and other third party software integration
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|