Click here to ApplyTax and VAT In-Charge
Tasks under the supervision of the Group CFO:
A. Establishing the TAX policy between the individual companies within the group and maintaining any updates.
B. Establishing and maintaining the invoicing system against the Inter-companies transactions.
C. Reviewing all companies’ stock movements.
D. Managing and then reporting all the following Internal and External Tasks to the Group CFO :-
Tasks with the FTA:
1. Preparing and calculating all needed taxable documents and reports.
2. Preparing and submitting the Monthly tax returns (9 Returns for different companies monthly) in order to each company’s period, handling 29 registered companies under 23 TRN.
3. Handling the Tourist Tax refund invoices (Planet) for 13 companies twice in each month, receiving, recording and following up the payment with treasury department.
4. Arrange and follow up with treasury departments for Tax payments after submitting returns.
5. Updating the FTA site with all adjustments in companies T/Ls and handling any requests from FTA.
Tasks with the Accounting department:
1. Managing the daily tax queries for all the accountants.
2. Reviewing the utilities invoices before posting them to ensure the correct allocation.
3. Reviewing the expenses allocation vs. tax.
4. Receiving the VP’s expenses invoices to allocate in order to be claimed.
5. Translate Arabic invoices, documents and financial statements to English for accountants and treasury team.
Tasks from Various Departments:
1. Handling the online declaration for imported shipments.
2. Preparing the re-export sales documents and reports in order to be submitted with returns.
3. Reconciling the Imported purchases as per the FTA portal.
1. Receiving the modified trade license and following up the related updates in order to adjust with all concerned entities.
2. Reconciling all shops’ trade license allocation to be aligned with the Correlated TRN on the shop’s invoices.
1. Providing all the updates related to companies and shops to be aligned with the FTA data.
2. Cross matching the shop’s invoice with TRNs used in each and every shop and all taxable queries.
3. Providing with the taxable inter-companies transactions to Business Solution dept. in order to prepare the purchase order, sales orders and the invoices.
4. Checking the finalized Inter-companies invoices to ensure that all are aligned with FTA Tax returns.
1. Reviewing all the leasing invoices and facilities charges invoices before the payment.
2. Reconciling shops allocation as per leasing contracts and shops names as per the signboards.
1. Providing all the tax advices upon request.
2. Solving and answering any and all the taxable queries.
The VAT In-Charge should be able and ready to meet and answer all the FTA Tax inspections’ queries for all the VAT registered companies for UAE, Bahrain and soon in Kuwait and Oman.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Retail & Wholesale|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|