Click here to ApplyTender and Cost Estimator – The C.A.T. Group of Companies
1. Analyze drawings, scope of work, specifications, and other documentation relevant to prepare time, cost, material and other labor estimates.
2. Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops.
3. Consult with Clients, vendors and personnel in other Departments, Project Managers, Supervision, and construction foremen etc to discuss and formulate estimates, changes, adjustments and resolve problems, as and when necessary.
4. Prepare estimates for purposes such as planning, organizing, scheduling work and selecting vendors or sub contractors.
5. Review material and labor requirements to decide whether it is more cost effective to produce or purchase components, construct or sub contract the work.
6. Prepare cost and expenditure statements and other necessary documentation at regular intervals for the duration of the project.
7. Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures.
8. Estimate sizes, distances and quantities, determine time, costs, resources or materials to perform work activities.
9. Perform site visits and collect data information regarding conditions of proposed sites.
10. Prepare Technical submission as per requirements of Client.
11. Respond to Client queries, attend clarification meetings as required.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy; Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|