Click here to ApplyCARDIAC OR TECHNICIAN – فني عمليات امراض القلب – Ministry of Defense -Medical Services Directorate
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs his/her duties and tasks as per Hospital Policy and Agreement on Professional Code of Conduct (GEN-GLD-002).
- Actively participates in all quality and performance improvement activities within the department/service and within the hospital as per Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Plan (GEN-QPS-003).
- Actively participates in all the education requirement and activities as per the Hospital Education Program (GEN-SQE-002).
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the scope of practice and employment contract.
- Understands and adheres to Departmental and Hospital policies and other pertinent references as guidelines for clinical purposes. Maintains departmental/hospital’s objectives, quality assurance, environmental safety, and infection control.
- Carries out duties according to statutory competencies and maintains roles and codes of professional conduct.
- Ensures that all nursing orders are carried out appropriately.
- Assists with operating procedures as a scrub and circulating person.
- Communicates well with other team members and maintains proper and legible documentation.
- Anticipates patient/team member during procedure.
- Ensures patient and staff safety by maintaining a safe environment, ensuring that any deficiencies are promptly reported.
- Knowledge in the set-up and operation of commonly used equipment, troubleshooting, and reporting of faults.
- Required to do “On call” when necessary.
- Demonstrates awareness of quality improvement activities.
- Responsible for self-development and identifies basic learning needs.
- Participates with a senior staff member in the guidance and teaching of a junior staff.
- Ensures own attendance at mandatory updates.
- Recognizes own problems and seeks assistance as necessary.
- Performs other appropriate tasks and duties assigned within the employee’s knowledge, skills and abilities.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Public Administration|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|