Click here to ApplyCredit Controller (Collection Officer)
- Implement the Credit Policies of the company
- Approve all credit sales
- Perform all collection related duties – receiving cash, cheques and deposit in banks
- Analyze all collections, bank transfers and allocate to the correct accounts of the customers
- Send statement of accounts to customers and attend customers’ needs.
- Send original invoices to major to customers on regular basis,
- Reconcile the receivable account balances quarterly, or when disputes arise with customers’ balances
- Review the status customers’ outstanding on regular basis
- Conduct frequent Accounts Receivable meeting with the Sales Dept.
- Receive and review customers’ Credit Applications and recommend the higher management to approve an acceptable credit facilities to new customers
- Review and recommend the higher management to amend the limits of customers on regular basis
- Open new accounts and to modify payment terms for existing customers in the ERP system
- Visit customers periodically, and when necessary to finalize queries.
- Manage and review customer documentation files, and update when appropriate
- Monitor and control the scanning and filing of key documents (delivery notes, etc.)
- Send Balance Confirmation requests to customers for audit and internal purposes when and then required
- Recommend the top management to file legal actions against default customers, and co-ordinate such legal actions
- Other tasks as instructed by Management”.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||Accounting and Auditing
Click here to Apply