Click here to ApplyHead of Tendering and Contracts
The Head of Tendering and Contracts is responsible to manage the full cycle of a project starting from Sourcing, prequalification, bidding, contract awarding, financial monitoring, post-contract management to contracts closeout. The role requires close coordination and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. Ensure projects are completed within committed budget, time, and desired quality.
- Follow the company approved prequalification and Tender policy, Enhancement and Management of current prequalification and Tender policy
- Lead prequalification process for Design Consultants, Supervision Consultants, General Contractors, and Subcontractors, etc. and Present final recommendation of shortlisted bidders after alignment with Heads of Construction, Engineering & Quality
- Pre-tender meetings with stakeholders to identify needs/requirements. Lead RFP/SOW and all associated documents preparation in coordination with Heads of Construction,
- Engineering & Quality
Lead issuance of RFP, ensure proposals submitted on time, call forbid opening meeting, technical and commercial evaluation, issuance of bids clarification and getting a response from bidders, setting target prices, and negotiating the best deal with bidders. Prepare final award recommendation and present to the Tender Committee for approvals.
- Enhancement and Management of current Contract templates
- Negotiating Contract terms and conditions with bidders ensuring the agreements are commercially advantageous
Drafting and issuance of LOA/LOI & respective Contracts.
- Lead Contracts signing as per LOA and ensure all Annexures, Schedules and other documents attached as part of Contract and ensure signed Contract copies are shared with all parties (Construction, Supervision Consultant & Contractors)
- Post Contracts Management. Drafting and issuance of letters, notifications, Contract amendments, etc. in line with Contract terms and conditions
- Review, negotiate claims and issuance of potential Change Orders
- Attend weekly & monthly site meeting with Contractors for project updates and address any potential concerns that could affect project progress
- Provide advice/recommendation to Management for any disputes arising on projects and coordinate with the legal department if required. Present solution options and evaluate potential qualitative/quantitative risks for each scenario
- Pre-feasibility construction budgets preparation based on historical data and prevailing market rates to assist development team to run projects feasibilities
QS, Cost estimation, BOQs analysis during Concept design & Detailed design stage before issuance or RFP to Contractors
- Manage project budgets sheets / Cost Control sheets / Cash flow sheets in coordination with Head of Construction and reporting monthly to management about actuals vs budget and highlight potential cost overruns
- Lead Invoice payment process and ensure payments done on time to stakeholders
- Periodically conduct vendors/contractors/consultants meetings for any grievances and plans and manage the relationships.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|