Click here to ApplyHR Operations Specialist – World Food Programme
To deliver a full range of HR support services to ensure accurate implementation of WFP policies and procedures and facilitate the effective functioning of a client-focused and strategy-oriented HR services.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
1. Provide assistance on a wide range of complex HR queries and follow up actions, to ensure consistent and high-quality HR services are delivered to clients.
2. Identify the evolving needs of the organisation and recommend changes in HR processes and procedures, to support improvements in HR services.
3. Analyse and respond to various internal and external queries, to ensure that clients are well-informed and that HR activities are aligned with broader WFP objectives.
4. Review and compile a variety of data on staff recruitment and selection, contractual conditions, entitlements, performance and training requirements, workforce, etc., to support analysis and reporting needs.
5. Support activities in the areas of work allocated by the direct manager in compliance with relevant processes and procedures.
6. Support and deliver on boarding for new staff joining WFP, to ensure that relevant processes are followed and the conditions of terms of service are explained and understood.
7. Prepare a range of complex HR documentation required for the specific area of work (e.g. employment contracts, transfer/separation letters, training-related documents, etc.) ensuring accuracy and meeting established deadlines.
8. Use HR management systems for reviewing, entering and updating a variety of HR data including monitoring various deadlines (e.g. contract expiration, PACE, etc.), ensuring compliance with the established deadlines and accuracy of HR data.
9. Co-ordinate the maintenance of confidential personnel records, HR databases and archives, to ensure data and files are accurately stored and updated in compliance with the established standards
10. Monitor staff contractual procedures and handle related administrative actions including preparation of reports, to support efficient HR service.
11. Ensure updated and qualitative HR trackers and reports, including key metrics/data
12. Additional responsibilities in line with the area of interest.
|Job Location:||Tunis, Tunisia|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Non-profit Organization|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|