Click here to ApplyNutrition Specialist – BN
We are looking for an accredited Male Nutrition Specialist to provide our clients with comprehensive advice on matters of wellbeing. As an expert in food and nutrition, people depend on you to guide them towards better eating habits to prevent ill-health. A nutrition Specialist is responsible for assessing people’s needs using scientific methods and determining the most suitable nutrition plans. He must be qualified and well-versed in relevant matters and skilled in suggesting personalized solutions. The goal is to contribute to the maintenance of a client’s healthy constitution thus delivering value to our organization by strengthening our reputations.
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition
- Evaluate the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits etc.
- Offer counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients’ dietary restrictions.
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles.
- Set clear objectives and provide support to clients to help them in their progress.
- Make presentations on a variety of topics such as how nutrition affects performance in sports, schools etc.
- Providing outstanding service to the clients.
- Assist in maintaining and improving the goals of the organization
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Degree in nutritional science, dietetics or relevant field
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Personal Care Centers|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|