Click here to ApplyPerformance Management Section Head – B.TECH
- Implement performance management policies and procedures, instructions and control covering related activities across sectors/departments so that all procedural requirements are fulfilled.
- Manage the performance management system, guide and advise the line management on all related aspects such as; supporting identification of Key Performance Indicators, handling performance reviews, calibration sessions, etc. in order to ensure employee performance is monitored/rewarded in a consistent manner, aligned with delivery of organizational objectives.
- Ensure the performance evaluation / appraisal process is fair and transparent and enables an accurate evaluation of employee contribution in order to promote a performance led culture at the business unit and improve the way in which managers manage the performance of their subordinates.
- Support and ensure that the direct (Cascaded) and unique KPIs are developed and reflected as appropriate in the required scope.
- Ensure knowledge transfer is gained for different stakeholders so that strategy execution becomes everyone’s job.
- Ensure the accuracy of the reporting with respect to the measure and details of the KPI and that the business is comfortable and clear about the results.
- Respond to queries on the reporting within the agreed turnaround time.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with all relevant internal departments in order to ensure the services required by the organization are delivered in the most effective manner.
||Retail & Wholesale
Click here to Apply