Click here to ApplyReal Estate Manager – Olayan Food Division
The Real Estate Manager is responsible for managing the real estate facets of the company through developing pipelines and conducting store searching and finding to guarantee in determining the available properties and ways how to profit out of it. An effectual professional who is accountable for negotiating with clients, settling issues that will arise along the way and can follow methods in obtaining permits and site layouts. Creating profit and business objectives to be utilized as the company’s reference in achieving the desired revenue and overseeing the proper implementation of the business policies is also the position’s role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Builds pipeline for the company by means of determining the prospect clients and competitors in order to create a strong pipeline for the company.
· Determines the list of real estate sale properties by means of store searching and finding to identify for sale properties with location, features and square footages.
· Handles new rent negotiations through communicating with the clients to make certain that all terms and conditions are agreed upon by both parties
· Supports the team in getting the permits and site layout by means of complying all requirements and processing all necessary documents in order to acquire the permits and layout on a timely manner.
· Handles conflicts and complaints through resolving both and finding solutions on time to prevent delays on the day to day transactions.
· Oversees the proper implementation of business policies through monitoring the daily activities of each employees to guarantee best practices.
· Ensures to establish business and profit objectives by consolidating appropriate data to come up with a timely and relevant objective.
Reviewing and complete leasing agreements.
Ensure that all property have a well-documented, updated leasing agreements and documentations.
Coordinates a communication system involving transactions and activities between onsite staff and the central office to ensure appropriate monitoring and control of property issues and operations.
Monitors, assists and makes recommendations to improve property operations.
Assists in the update, revision and/or development of forms, reports and manuals relating to property management issues and operations. Ensures implementation, as appropriate.
Review and approve vendor invoices and ensure vendor work was satisfactorily completed.
Review financial claims and ensure compliance with leasing agreements.
Ensure that property and lease files are properly maintained and kept up to date in accordance with company policy.
Prepare and maintain appropriate tenant lease files, records, correspondence and filing system.
Communicate with the landlord to complete documents related to financial claims or leasing agreements.
Assist finance department with questions related to the property and resolution of property issues.
Assist development Department with questions related to the property and resolution of property issues.
Coordination and follow-up with relevant departments to solve problems related to property.
Communicates / Report property revenues to Land owner.
Communicates Management instructions to Land owner.
The job entails frequent travelling.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant|