Click here to ApplyResident Obs/Gynae / مقيمة نساء وولادة – Ministry of Defense -Medical Services Directorate
Duties and Responsibilities
- Abides by the Medical Staff By-Laws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the Obstetric Department.
- Carries out full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the Consultant and Senior Registrar Paediatrician in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- Participates in the on-call duties as required by the Obstetric Department.
- Undertakes the provision of medical care under supervision, including formulation of plans for investigation and treatment of patient conditions.
- Attends all specific training activities as arranged by Postgraduate and Academic Affairs Department.
- Assists the consultant in his clinical work.
- Fulfils the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to training programme.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Public Administration|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|