Click here to ApplySenior Python Developer
About the Job
- Strong experience with the design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications.
- Solid understanding of fundamental design patterns and principles required for building scalable applications composed of reusable comportment.
- Key understanding of industry best practices with regard to the implementation of software security and data protection principles.
- Experience with user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Strong familiarity with SQL, relational DB schema design, and optimization to appropriately represent and support requisite business processes.
- Integration with data storage solutions includes relational databases, key-value stores, and a variety of AWS-based services.
- Significant experience and comfort with, at least, one Python web framework with a preference towards Django. Flask, Falcon, and other Python web framework experience is also highly valued.
- Proficient experience with building Test-Driven Development.
- Strong understanding of code versioning tools specifically Git and using Git Flow.