Click here to ApplySenior Relationship Manager – Qatar First Bank
The Senior Relationship Manager will act as the dedicated point of contact for the High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI) & Investment Banking client segment, ensuring prompt delivery of high quality/ enhanced banking experience, in compliance with the regulatory guidelines. The incumbent will be responsible for augmenting the service delivery/business development efforts of HNWI & Investment Banking section, including but not limited to product sales/income generation, acquisition and retention of clients, investment analysis, arranging optimal financial solutions, and resolving client issues/queries. Managing relationships professionally but with attendant credit responsibility and accountability. Achievement of business development targets annually as per top management directions.
- Contribute to the overall HNWI & Investment Banking Clients Relationships strategy and annual business plans/business growth plans. Update self on the current industry trends, economic events, regulatory requirements/changes set by QFC, QFMA and other relevant government bodies
- Develop and maintain robust working relationships with internal/external stakeholders to facilitate and capitalize on functional/operational/ strategic needs.
- Represent QFB at internal/external events/meetings, as directed by the Section Head, ensuring optimization of business opportunities.
- Conduct strategic reviews with existing and target customers to assess their future financing needs and align the Bank’s products accordingly (to include specific transactions, treasury, and transactional banking requirements)
- Developing Business from new & existing clients, through strategic penetration into identified market/sectors across the entire portfolio spectrum like assets, liabilities, and cross-sell (structured products, trade finance, cash management, forex).
- Perform the implementation of efficient client retention / anti-attrition strategies, in support of the sales efforts targeted at HNWI & Investment Banking client segment aimed at deposit growth, income generation, product sales, and new client growth targets.
- Assist the Section Head in coordination efforts with the respective product units, marketing, Business Units, and Cross-Sales section, in enhancing the product bundling capabilities, for improving sales/ up-sales/ cross-sale ratios based on the client profiles/needs.
- Monitor the financial standing and profitability of the respective portfolio of client accounts to analyze performance and suggest suitable means to augment earnings on investments.
- Liaise with the respective stakeholders in arranging deals, trading and other investment products for the Banking clients in a timely manner
- Growing assets and liabilities to enhance the profitability of the account & maintaining the growth of liabilities
- Engage in continuous identification/analysis of competitive insights for leveraging the HNWI & Investment Banking client sales channels.
- Contribute towards periodic client profiling/segmentation based on appropriate attributes, for a better understanding of the current client base, client engagement, and prospect acquisition.
- Managing complex relationships independently.
- Delivering a full range of products to the marketplace with a high degree of confidence.
- Ensure strong communication with all interdependent divisions and proactively initiate cross-selling where there are opportunities.
- Seek customer feedback, manage complaints and address these to the mutual satisfaction of the customer and the bank.
- Provide regular reports to management on new customer pipeline and follow up activity, and provide regular reports to clients regarding market developments or changes in market conditions
- Maintain corporate database to provide current and historical client information
- Ensure adherence to legal, regulatory, Shari’a, risk management and all other internal policies, guidelines, and policies at all times
- Managing assigned risk assets portfolio in line with standards of quality and profitability.
- Ensuring the provision of high quality and timely service to clients.
- Assessing business, financial & economic risks, and opportunities, and maximizing potential to cross-sell products.
- Preparing/executing a calling program designed to evaluate risk, assess opportunities, and maximize potential to x-sell products.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|