Click here to ApplyWarranty Administrator
- Verify incoming requests to ensure that they are valid, by thoroughly examining each claim.
- Look through customer profiles to determine their purchases and warranty timelines.
- Examine parts and products to determine if warranty claims are valid, ensuring that any damage or tampering is taken into account.
- Analyse warranty reports on a regular basis, ensuring that complaint details are properly looked into and documented.
- Responsible to check all document and prepare it for account for reconciliation for Brand in monthly bases.
- Responsible to send the warranty parts to factory.
- Responsible to make sure that all warranty replace parts are kept within the manufacturer guideline for storage before disposal and take approval for warranty parts proper disposal.
- Provide administrative support to the department head, responsible to keep and maintain the job cards inside the filing room in a very proper way.
- Raise credit notes where applicable and forward documents to concerned department for further action.
- Liaises with the Service Advisor to endure job cards are raised for all warranty repairs to ensure customer and vehicle details are correctly recorded.
- Report newly publish recall campaigns details and affected vehicles to the department head and verify if needed to publicly publish the campaign to our local media & actively inform CPD.
- Report the new campaign to colleagues Service Advisor, Workshop Supervisor and Department head.
- Maintain the campaign completion percentage report.
- Make sure to use the correct flat rate unit base on the technician completed scope of work.
- To reconcile warranty credit received from the manufacturer with warranty claim submitted and follow up on any rejected warranty claim.
||Automotive Dealership & Distributor
Click here to Apply