Click here to ApplyEngineer – Facility Maintenance
- Direct activities for hard and soft services for Camp and inside the terminal area
- Manage & control manpower working on site.
- To Assist in carrying out Projects development and improvement maintenance works by proper implementation of action plans matching with their time frames.
- Supervise property management services including maintenance of building and mechanical systems, janitorial service and supplies that requires the highest level of service delivery
- Supervise vendor service contracts and RFP processes, purchase orders, space planning, tracking, move coordination, and new hire space accommodations
- Supervise daily operations of facilities in all areas of workplace
- Responsible for delivering Site supplies, electricity, telephone and any other required supplies
- Responsible for the day-to-day facility related operations, with budget accountability
- Supervise new proposed & maintenance ongoing project work
- Supervise waste management operation
- Coordinate and Supervise all operational management systems including preventive and corrective maintenance, term contract works, unscheduled maintenance
- Checking outside supplier as per issued PMD purchase requests.
- Ensuring that facilities and property related works and projects are executed within budget guidelines
- Checking implementation of safety rules by PMD manpower by acting as HSE champion.
- Preform Asset maintenance and required checks
- Supervise registration and control of the assets
- Supervise HSE within FM Operations
- Apply all approved polices and procedure by the management/company
- Oversee Port maintenance in the following areas; –
▫ Air conditioning.
▫ Steel works & welding
▫ Terminal yards& facilities cleaning.
- Analyze cost incurred on maintenance activities
- Prepare and incident report.
- Educate users about proper & LOW-COST maintenance of infrastructures.
- Introduce and IMPLENT BEST practice about infrastructure usage.
- Ensure that job card is prepared for each conducted maintenance activity.
- Ensure OF ISSUE works PERMITS, for high hazard jobs.
- Check list of MANPOWER, MATERIAL& equipment before start.
- Issue job completion and snags reports.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Distribution, Supply Chain & Logistics|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|