Click here to ApplySuperintendent Tank Repair and Maintenance – ManpowerGroup Middle East
Our client a leading engineering business based in KSA requires a Superintendent Tank Repair and Maintenance
Supervises and leads mechanical crews for Tankage works ensuring all aspects of performance and work are in compliance with project specifications and complete within planned time and budget constraints
Primary Duties and Responsibility:
• Ensure tank cleaning, repair and maintenance is done as per the standards and in the best efficient methods.
• Ability to prepare tank cleaning, repair and maintenance method statements and procedures. Coordinate for blinding product transfer, gas free and cleaning of tank bottom, shell, roof underside, pontoon walls.
• Supervise installation and repair of tank bottoms, shell, roof, annular plates. Miscellaneous repair of various structures associated with tanks. Overhauling roof drain swivel joints and installation. Overhauling of primary and secondary roof seals and installation/replacement by new seals.
• Supervise grit blasting, internal and external painting, coating/lining.
• Supervise miscellaneous testing and inspections (including hydrostatic testing of pipe spools and tank nozzles). Vacuum and diesel-test.
• Ensure all completed work on tank shells must exhibit no peaked vertical seams, no banding on horizontal seams and no noticeable buckles
• Ensure that HSE procedure are implemented and are followed strictly. Creates HSE awareness and ensure strict adherence to these rules and regulations by subordinates
• Complies with the highest level of safety during all stages of project execution to avoid any type of incidents and/or accidents. Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
• Ensures that QA/QC procedures are implemented and responsible for the quality of work.
• To be familiar with various materials like Alloy steel (ASTM A335Gr-P1,P11) Carbon steel-Pipe A106GrB, A333 & Plate ASTMA516 Gr60 & 70, ASTM TP312-304,304L,316), ASTM A105, ASTMA182, ASME193,ASME194
• Complies with all statutory requirements connected with the implementation of project.
• To be familiar with International codes and standards ASMESec-II, V,VIII,(Div-1) & IX ASME-,B31.3 & B31.4 & B31.8, AWS D.1.1and API 620, 650 codes
• Ensure day-to-day work is performed effectively, efficiently, and safely.
• Ensures tank job completed within specified time and budget.
• Deals with the client in a manner that enhances their trust in the company.
• Interprets the Contract in a satisfactory manner protecting the interest of the Company.
• Ensure requisite technical back up to the site team.
• Ensures timely availability and mobilization of manpower, equipment and plants as per the budgeted figure/ deployment.
• Ensures timely availability of essential material at site and exercises good material management at site.
• Setting up a proper establishment at site i.e. placement of competent personnel well versed with the company system and control procedures.
• Control of extra scope during execution.
• Ensures timely generation and submission of progress report to the client.
• Handles Customer Complaints on priority and respond in a manner to maintain desired level of comfort of the client
Other Skills and Competencies:
A dynamic leader, motivated and able to motivate others, with good communication and interpersonal skills, A creative thinker and excellent organizer.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency|