Click here to ApplyTaxes Department Manager – B.TECH
- Manage direct and indirect tax compliance / functions, B.TECH reporting related to tax matters, tax audits and day to day relations & issues handling with the Egypt tax authorities.
- Manage all tax obligations to ensure B.TECH rights are adequately protected and company paying the most competitive rates that the Tax law permits.
- Examine records of departments to ensure proper recording of transactions and compliance with applicable laws.
- Maintain and developed reporting systems that provide control of tax expenditures.
- Design, implement, Develop and communicate B.TECH corporate tax strategy & tax policy considering compliance with local laws.
- Assure that B.TECH not overpaying their taxes and are maximizing their tax benefits & deductions as per the Tax law.
- Firm a complete organized archiving system on a continuous basis for tax review to make sure that B.TECH is continuously ready for tax audits.
- Designs and maintains tax control frameworks to ensure compliance with B.TECH Tax policies.
- Prepare the required formats and needs for tax authorities in legal time by assuring Implement of Egyptian Accounting Standard.
- Issue required tax certificates for customers and suppliers as per law.
- Monitor Tax Balances and prepare the payments on time to Tax Authorities.
- Prepare all tax declarations for (VAT, CIT, Payroll, WHT, etc…)
- Prepare all tax inspections, documentations and analysis; attend Tax inspections and liaise with a Tax adviser.
- Represent B.TECH before Egyptian Tax Authority and other entities.
||Accounting and Auditing
||Retail & Wholesale
Click here to Apply