Click here to ApplyCost Control Engineer – Future Careers Middle East Freezone LLC
Our client, a market leader in Real Estate and Property Development is seeking a Cost Control Engineer.
Ideal applicants must have previous experience in Cost Control along with the ability to spot errors and causes of cost increase
Based in Riyadh you will be responsible to control, monitor and reports the cost for all projects, review all invoices, budgets, variation orders, and ensuring all vendor’s contracts are within the limitation of the project budget. Ultimately, you will support procedures maintaining transparent, up-to-date, and easily traceable costs and variations.
- Prepare project Budget detailed for each division and work package.
- Monitor budget alignment with requirements and awarded packages.
- Prepare monthly reports and validation for budget changes.
- Monitor projects planned cost versus actual.
- Review monthly invoices.
- Weekly report to monitor any changes or updates which has an impact on cost.
- Review for Request of inspections at the site for registration of actual site measurements and quantities.
- NCR forms registration and validation for both deductions and cancelations of NCR
- Final invoice review.
- Change order validation of scope and needs.
- Review the cost estimates of change orders.
- Approval of change order
- Prepare monthly reports for variations and quantity changes.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|