Click here to ApplyArchitect – Future Careers Middle East Freezone LLC
On behalf of a global retailer, we are hiring a talented Architect for their Riyadh office. You will oversee all architectural activities to develop the most efficient architectural and engineering frameworks for construction of their facilities.
- Apply engineering principles and technology to plan and design architectural frameworks based on organizational needs.
- Preparing site layout according to client specifications and equipment’s and operations requirements, drawings for all Store, offices, housing compound and any other properties.
- Manage and lead the development of Three Dimensional (3D) Proposals.
- Translate the development brief into a design brief and manage and monitor the design process.
- Prepare new layouts against the scope of work for renovation projects.
- Provide technical support in areas of planning, designing, contracting and construction management.
- Participate in the project takeover upon completion.
- Assist in developing and implementing company Policies and Procedures.
- Review all Architectural and Design Drawings submitted by Consultants and interior designer, in addition to reviewing and verifying the completeness of the construction contractual agreement.
- Review the quotation items submitted by the interior package suppliers.
- Prepare terms of reference document for Project Managers and Consultants.
- Supervise, guide and assist direct reports to perform their daily activities in accordance with the policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching of direct reports.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Retail & Wholesale; Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Jordan; Palestine; Syria|