Click here to ApplyBusiness Continuity Consutlant – Devoteam
- Relevant Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Risk or Audit certifications preferred. (One or more certifications MBCP, CBCP, ABCP, CRISC, CISA).
- Develop, maintain, or implement business continuity and disaster recovery strategies and solutions, including risk assessments, business impact analyses, strategy selection.
- Documentation of business continuity and disaster recovery procedures, and Monitor current recovery plans and review them for enhancements
- Plan, conduct, and debrief regular mock-disaster exercises to test the adequacy of existing plans and strategies, updating procedures and plans regularly.
- Develop emergency management plans for recovery decision making and communications, continuity of critical departmental processes, or temporary shut-down of non-critical departments to ensure continuity of operation and governance.
- Develop disaster recovery plans for physical locations with critical assets, such as data centers.
- Create procedures for Testing disaster recovery strategies and plans.
- Analyze impact on, and risk to, essential business functions or information systems to identify acceptable recovery time periods and resource requirements.
- Review existing disaster recovery, crisis management, or business continuity plans.
- Create scenarios to reestablish operations from various types of business disruptions.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Click here to Apply