Click here to ApplyBusiness Support Assistant G5, – World Food Programme
We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Support Assistants who can respond independently to queries and problems with only general guidance. The ideal candidate is able to use judgment in dealing with unforeseen problems on a daily basis. The successful candidate should have experience and knowledge in providing the highest standards of services to their customers at different levels in the organization. They will provide coordination and administrative services to support efficient and effective services for the respective Unit.To deliver a wide range of business support processes and activities for a specific professional area of work, to facilitate effective service delivery.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
1. Collate information for inclusion in reports, documents and correspondence, to support the effective work of other staff.
2. Respond to standard queries and provide timely and accurate guidance.
3. Process and manage routine administrative and financial tasks in various functional areas, to contribute to the effective and timely management of resources
4. Manage and maintain records and databases, to ensure information is organized and readily available for staff.
5. Maintain relationships with a range of individuals through the provision of business support to assist in information sharing and service delivery to staff.
6. Proof-read reports, documentation, correspondence, etc., making changes in line with established guidelines where appropriate.
7. Contribute to the improvement of business procedures and processes.
8. Collect and perform basic analysis of data to contribute to quality business information management.
WFP offers a competitive compensation package including:
– Attractive salary in accordance with industry standards
– Attractive pension plan
– Child allowance
– Language allowance (subject to passing language assessment)
– Medical coverage for staff and dependents
– Variety of leave entitlements, incl. 30 days annual leave/year, maternity/paternity leave,
and special leave arrangements.