Click here to ApplyChief Executive Officer – HR Plus Consultancy
A mid-size company in restaurant industry requires a qualified person to fill up the position of executive manager:
• Provide inspired leadership company wide.
• Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
• Report to the board of directors and keep them informed.
• Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
• Act as the primary spokesperson for the company.
• Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision.
¥ Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
• Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
• Oversee the company’s fiscal activity.
• Work with senior stakeholders, chief financial officer, operations’s management manger, and other executives.
• Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
• Work with the executive board to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long term goals.
• Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
• Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
• Over see day-to-day operation of the company.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|