Click here to ApplyCivil Site Technical office Engineer – Madkour Group
1. Review Contract Documents to make sure there is no mismatch between the contract and the project set specs.
2. Review the Project Time Schedule and reflect it on the relevant status logs (Drawing & Procurement)
3. Prepare all construction drawings.
4. Follow up on the project teams’ work progress and communicate it in regular various reports.
5. Acts as a technical interface/coordinator between all departments working on a project.
6. Submits all technical documents and drawings to the client for approvals
7. Provide the Construction team with the required approved construction technical data and drawings.
8. Make sure that the construction team uses the updated drawings (final revision) stamped (for construction)
9. Coordinate between the construction team and technical office ensuring that the construction requirements are conveyed to the technical office and the engineering team and that the engineering deliverables satisfy the construction requirements.
10. Attend progress meetings, discuss and suggest technical proposal.
11. Coordinate with the construction team to solve any technical problems.
12. Preparing all site RFI (Request for Information)
13. Prepare the O&M manual for the project to deliver to QC staff.
14. Insure submitted documents to client are as per standards and approvals and registered in related logs.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|