Click here to ApplyCommercial Manager
· Major Experience in Transportation and logistics industry with minimum of 5 to 8 years’ experience in Trucking, Reefer Services Sales.
· Achieve or exceed P&L target transport and logistics business.
· Contribute towards the development of the operational business plan so that the commercial, terminal and logistics function can continue to operate effectively and opportunities for efficiencies and improvements are identified.
· Agree and continually review the logistics operational and financial plan identifying and delivering any potential efficiency improvement to ensure that the Logistic Operations operate efficiently and effectively, any cost savings are initiated and the service to the customer is maintained.
· Lead, direct and develop direct reports to ensure people are performance focused and engaged so that the business plan can be achieved, and individual’s potential maximized.
· Work collaboratively with customers in proactively identifying any key areas of focus or issues so that these can be given due consideration in collective decision making to minimize any potential risk and ensure service levels are maintained throughout any restructure or change.
· Follow up with the customers on the Receivables.
· Handling branch accounts and cash with integrity and diligence.
· Ensure that Logistics is operated within Co. guidelines and legislative requirements and ensure that operational compliance is maintained.
· Commercially grow the business in line with the business strategy.
· Build / retention / relations a strong Customer portfolio of transport suppliers and new customers
· Experience on project cargo handling and Warehousing will be added advantage.
|Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
|Distribution, Supply Chain & Logistics