Click here to ApplyCommis – Power International Holding
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Supervises a group of personnel in a business unit, each performing similar and/or interrelated tasks and activities.
- Ensure the restaurant back of house cleanliness is maintained to a high standard and that all Health and hygiene policies are followed
Additional Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepares dishes according to brand standards consistently never deviating from the recipe
- Controls portions and thinks about the cost to the business at all times
- Controls waste and ensures errors which cause wastage are kept to a minimum
- Ensures deliveries are triple checked and only the highest quality products are accepted
- Uses equipment Back of house correctly and cares for equipment by cleaning and carefully operating items correctly.
- Maintains a high level of personal hygiene – according to prescribed standards from operations
- Washes hands frequently to minimize cross contamination risks and food quality
- Adheres to all policies and procedures as prescribed by operations
- Takes and active part in maintaining a safe culture by observing, reporting and correcting potential hazards and risks within the business.
- Must ensure all food served to guests is safe and free from foreign bodies.
- Adopts a work ethic of “Clean as you go” and always completed cleaning tasks to the correct high standard.
- Works to achieve highest possible standards according to the HACCP system
- Ensures all products are in date and that accurate labeling is used to identify expirations.
- Can show the beginnings of creating a dish from scratch, developing a recipe and present an appealing plate.
- Maintains confidentiality with company procedures and policies and does not disclose information to parties outside of company
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|