Click here to ApplyConstruction Manager – Future Careers Middle East Freezone LLC
On behalf of a leading global FMCG client, we are urgently seeking a Construction Manager for their Riyadh head office.
- Assist in developing the Development function’s strategies, business plans, and budgets in accordance with companies overall strategies and directions
- Manage allocated annual departmental budget by controlling expenditures, cost reduction initiatives and reporting variances in actual versus budget, to ensure effective cost management
- Establish a professional relationship with contractors and consultants in addition to ensuring adherence to the terms and conditions of Construction Agreement / Contracts
- Review, analyze contractor’s specifications, schedules, progress reports, and recommend for approval of the Director progress payments and final settlements upon projects completion
- Review and analyze project biddings against the selection criteria and give recommendations to select and award to the most suitable contractor.
- Prepare and manage engineering planning, construction work schedule, control scheme and monitor performance of construction work at all locations to ensure completeness within budget
- Manage, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of staff to ensure that construction activities meet established requirements, specifications, and standards, and that department activities are conducted ethically and according to relevant regulations, laws, and standards
- Manage the preconstruction site survey and layout design Undertake and inspect the completed work for constructed stores while insuring low-cost/best-value for all development sites upon implementation of quality control standards
- Manage and control the implementation and coordination of contract execution and quality control for construction projects and conduct site visits.
- Ensure the compliance of new stores with companies’ standards and requirements.
- Finalize the progress payments, final settlements, and variation orders submitted by contractors
- Prepare and manage engineering planning, work schedules, control schemes and monitor performance of work at all locations to ensure completeness within budget
- Align with the company on re-imaging projects and ensure compliance with regional standards
- Accurately estimate and execute, renovation, and re-imaging projects, and installation, covering civil, mechanical works.
- Manage and control the implementation and coordination of contract execution and quality control for renovation projects and conduct site visits
- Provide clear direction, prioritize tasks, assign and delegate responsibility and monitor the workflow of the department
- Plan, manage and review individual performance and provide regular feedback, development, training opportunities, and coaching, taking prompt action where necessary Monitor and implement departmental policies and procedures
- Provide opportunities for the department members to suggest, participate in, and contribute to improvement, innovation, and knowledge-sharing initiatives
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant; Retail & Wholesale|
|Nationality:||India; Jordan; Lebanon; Syria|