Click here to Apply(Cyber) Security Architect (Cloud / Networking) – CISSP – AWS – Dubai – Finance – Emagine Solutions FZE
Cloud/Network Security Architect – AWS, CISSP
A global investment business covering individual and institutional investment strategy is looking to add a Security Architect to their growing team based in DIFC.
This role will require you to be based full time in the office 5 days per week.
You will join a growing team working on a confidential project utilising blockchain technology. Within this role you will be expected to perform secure solution design, both high level and low level ensuring standardisation and consistency in the definition of security principles and ensuring that security is built in by design and complies with industry recognised security requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Experiences with AWS, cloud and IAM, Cloud Security and internal security architecture with a wealth of technical, consulting knowledge is key for this role.
• Experience working with DevOps, Infrastructure, Business teams (operational and programme), to produce cloud security solutions using cloud tools and provide recommendations to secure the cloud.
• Hands on red teaming , crypto knowledge, Threat Management experience
• Strong experience in technology, proficient and result driven in project and delivery management (onshore and offshore), client management, customer relationship and outsourcing
• Performing and reviewing Penetration Testing services reports including code review and all areas of vulnerability management.
• Performs security assessments of AWS individual services and accounts using AWS tools and 3rd party along with Container security and credentials automation for Dev and Production.
• Design IAM role-based account with least privilege access for 3 rd party SaaS reporting services
• Emphasis on security posturing, implementing MFA on console admin account, VPN network access and various cloud services. (CASB)
• Supporting the Design of SOC, NOC & SIEM monitoring services
• You will be playing a pivotal role in the Design, management and governance of the organisation’s security arrangements. Including developing Security Architecture and Enterprise architecture, across all areas of the business and technologies.
• The Cyber Security Architect will also play a key role in supporting and developing new capabilities and solutions to challenging business and technology change projects including supporting the CIOCISO strategic delivery.
• Support the team as required across the organisation by the CIOCISO
Skills & Experience:
• Must hold a valid CISSP
• Experience of successful technical leadership, working as a cyber security architect on complex projects and programmes.
• Ability to design complex technical solutions in an inclusive and participatory manner, to negotiate with and influence other design parties (business stakeholders, technical architects, software developers, third party suppliers), to reconcile cyber security, technical and business considerations in order to arrive at the optimal solution.
• A solid understanding of SABSA, TOGAF, OWASP Frameworks, Network and Information Systems (NIS) and Various industry security guidance and the application to enterprise.
• Experience with implementation of SIEM/SOC and Anomaly detection/monitoring solutions.
• Experience of working with risk assessment frameworks and the Cyber Assessment Frameworks to ensure systems/services meet acceptable security requirements.
• Able to prepare and drive a technology road map to attain Cyber and Industry security certifications.
• Good understanding of attack path mapping
You will possess a breadth of knowledge across the Cyber and/or Technology stacks with working familiarity of Cyber control frameworks NIST, ISO27001 etc. with a clear understanding of the OWASP top 10/TOGAF/SABSA.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Monthly Salary:||US $30,000|