Click here to ApplyDesign Engineer BMU
Design, evaluate, produce fabrication drawings, inspect and improve BMU machines as well as various types of lifting and access equipment.
• Can work in areas of: structural, electrical, mechanical or electronics engineering.
• Can conduct testing and overseeing the production of equipment, as well as performing extensive and complex repairs on existing equipment.
• Design equipment and accessory components using AutoCAD and Solid Works.
• Responsible for the design, development, documentation and release of new products to production.
• Responsible for tracking projects, conducting design reviews and progress reports to ensure deadlines are met per the schedule.
• Oversee the fabrication of prototypes and pre -production parts for testing
• Selection of components and vendors and provide suppliers with necessary design information to develop components as needed as well as to ensure production of quality products.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Meet with clients to review and discuss designs and developments.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Repair, Spare Parts, & Support Services; Construction & Building; Technical Maintenance & Repair|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|