Click here to ApplyDigital Marketing Manager – alalali
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our digital marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our digital marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally and regionally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include initiating planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Manage, lead, and evaluate Team consisting of specialists, writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc..
- Recruitment, selection, and training of marketing operations employees in the digital marketing department.
- Measure team performance against KPI’s.
- Manage Budgets effectively and efficiently
- Ensure all tasks are being efficiently handled and delivered on time and on budgets.
Digital Marketing Responsibilities:
- Create analytical and performance monthly reports :
– Web analytics (Website health, keywords ranking, traffic, customer behavior,..).
– Social media analytic and performance reports.
– competitors’ performance report.
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s master marketing plan and brand identity.
- Building strong and engaging social media presence.
- Monitoring company’s brand on social media and analyzing data to determine whether online campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Edit and proofread content before final publication.
- Stays on top of industry news.
- Prepare and execute conversion tests.
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
- Provides educational opportunities, relevant information, and growth opportunities for digital marketing staff.
- Grow the website traffic and enable digital growth.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|