Click here to ApplyField Service Engineer – INOVA Geophysical FZE
Managed by the Global Customer Experience Director, the Field Services Engineer is responsible for the installation, start-up and configuration of INOVA’s advanced technology (seismic data acquisition instruments, the accompanying software and operating systems), as well as training and assisting with customer start-ups of our seismic recording units.
Once trained in the sophisticated technology manufactured by INOVA, the Field Service Engineer will have special knowledge and technical skills with respect to the company’s business and proprietary seismic software products.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
· System commissioning: Installation of specific application software. Configure to customer requirements.
· System installation: Install field electronic recording equipment to customer specification.
· System start-ups: Confirm and sign-off on electronic system function to customer satisfaction.
· Support in-house repairs, system check out, and contribute with problem resolutions to daily technical requests.
· Troubleshoot, analyze and report on hardware problems and defects as well as on software performance. Elevate major issues to appropriate engineering personnel.
· Carry out Quality Control and Validation on company software as required.
· Use professional concepts, company policies and procedures to solve a wide range of complex problems requiring the regular use of ingenuity and innovation.
· Frequent domestic and international travel to the field is required in various conditions/environment
· Provide on-call technical support sometimes responsible for 24 hrs support line.
· Participate in determining overall goals and objectives of department.
· All other duties as assigned by management.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|