Click here to ApplyField Service Technician – IFFCO
• Maintaining a professional attitude in challenging situations
• Technicians will work with minimal supervision and are required to attend weekly meetings held in their Service Center. Individuals in this role are provided with: a vehicle, uniforms, tools, cell phone, and gas card.
• Receive dispatched service calls as assigned and ensure prompt response based on estimated time of arrival (ETA).
• Perform preventative maintenance, troubleshoot or diagnose service problems and repairs as needed. Making sure to check quality of all products i.e.: checking syrup levels, changing out flavors, cleaning around machines etc.
• Maintain inventory and maintenance on equipment such as: parts, tools, and vehicle.
• Review service orders and service performed with the FSM or supervisor. Must keep managers informed of customer concerns, needs, and up selling opportunities.
• Document all work performed and close out all activities upon completion.
• Ensure that the point of sale (POS) material is fresh.
• In some locations, the Service Technicians will be responsible for machine movement and various other duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||FMCG; Food & Beverage Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|