Click here to ApplyFinancial Manager
- Provide economic analyses, studies, and counsel on all matters of potentially significant financial impact to the company and develop long-range budgets and other projective guidelines and measures.
- Prepare statements reporting the financial position and results of the company to management, the Board Members. Provide authoritative counsel on proper accounting principles, procedures, systems, and practices.
- Assure that accounting records are prepared and maintained following the company’s accounting policies, chart of accounts, and related accounting principles and practices and that subordinate ledger reconcile with the general ledger.
- Interpret for all decentralized components of the accounting function, the company’s general accounting systems, and procedures, including those for accounts receivable and payroll.
- Develop schedules, procedures, and systems to enable the timely and informative accumulation, adjustment, and reporting of financial data.
- Assist top management in making key financial decisions.
- Co-ordinates with banks to ensure that appropriate arrangements are made to handle cash positions.
- Analyze overall strategic targets, and determine corporate performance indicators related to Finance business processes.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||Finance and Investment
Click here to Apply