Click here to ApplyGovernment Relations System Specialist – Future Careers Middle East Freezone LLC
A multinational retailer is looking for an experienced Government Relations System Specialist. Based in Riyadh you will coordinate and execute the Government Relations activities, including issuance of Iqamas, work permits, visas, etc.
Dea withl immigration, ministry of labor, and other government institutions to facilitate the government operations.
- Process issuance of business visas, visit visas, exit-re-entry visas, labor cards and renewals of work permits (Iqamas) to employees and their families
- Provide the necessary governmental and official procedures and pre-requisite information to employees at different levels
- Handles all transaction related to GOSI/HDF as per required timelines and regulations.
- Maintain office & store managers Iqamas in safe cabinets as per company policy.
- Handle employees’ sponsorship transfer process
- Prepare all formal letters and forms related to the government processes
- Prepare and issue all letters to be issued to employees regarding.
- Implement Policies and Procedures related to Governmental Relations Division.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Retail & Wholesale; Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|